- Find a playlist/Artist on your iPod/iTunes that is fast paced and/or energetic. One of my personal favourites is Pitbull.
- Start the first song. I begin with jumping jacks. Start slowly, and work up to the pace of the song. You must be doing something productive during the entire length of the song.I normally do jumping jacks during the verses, and then shake it out/go crazy during the chorus. Or you can just do the same thing for the entire length. Whatever you’re feeling.
- When the first song is over, take the second song as a chance to sit down with a cold bottle of water. By the end of the first song, you won’t nearly be as warmed up as you should be. Do some stretches or some deep breathing. When the second song ends, you must do something else. No more stretching, and you cannot repeat the exercise you performed in the first song. After the third song, you may go back to the first exercise. You cannot do the same exercise twice in a row.
- During the third song, I like to do a mix of Leg Lifts, Crunches, and maybe squats, depending on how I’m feeling.
- You may rest on the fourth song. But try to wean yourself off of resting every other song. You need to find your momentum and truly WORK!
- You’ll find your groove eventually. If you can’t go two or three songs straight at first, don’t feel pressured to do so. You need to build up your resistances and ability for that kind of workout.
- Remember: Drink lots of water and take a break if you’re struggling to breath or find severe tightness or strain in your muscles.
- Try doing it with your friends! The more the merrier!
Thanks Guys! Have fun <33